TRENDING NEWS

Advertise with us

2.11.16

SHOCKING!! Wife Caught Having S ex With Gate man

 
I finish work earlier yesterday cuz I have headaches. Get home, horned like five times but Musa will not open gate. I think he dead in his room because the horns will wake an hibernate pigs.
I use my spare keys, and try to see why he will not open the gate. As I opened the door, behold, Musa is on my wife of ten months.
She was shouting ohhhh Musa u r weak today o..awww yesss..better now and Musa they shout madam no vex madam no vex. I cant believe my ears and eyes. I have send her the packing but she won’t gree saying since she buy the house, she would not leave that I could leave.


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By POPCY UDEBU & MANAGE By POPCY CONCEPT
Designed By POPCY UDEBU & MANAGE By POPCY CONCEPT